Are you up for a challenge – intellectual, physical, and spiritual – to return to where it all began?
With Holy Land Dialogues 2020, you can learn about the history and cultures of the Holy Land, live like a local, and still have time to reflect on what this journey means for your life. And to think about how you can bring the Holy Land back home with you.
Not only will you learn about the Middle East from the people who live here, but you will also make friends from all over the world. What says “multicultural” better than that?
- Social Trends Institute and Saxum Foundation present a day of talks and discussion on “Understanding Cultures, Understanding People: Forgiveness.”
- Hear the real stories of people who have lived in the Holy Land.
- Middle East: past and present. What is going on in the Middle East? It’s time to know.
Do you want to sail the Sea of Galilee and eat shawarma like a local? Here’s your chance.
- Climb Mt. Tabor – location of the Church of the Transfiguration and where Deborah and Barak fought the Canaanites
- Sail the Sea of Galilee – where Jesus walked on water, calmed the storm, and fed the multitude
- Hike the Emmaus trail – walk in the footsteps of the 2 disciples
Reflect on it
Don’t worry, after all the discussions and travel, you’ll have some time to just pause and take it all in.
- Church of the Nativity – here, a star marks the birthplace of Jesus
- Jordan River – see the river where Jesus was baptized
- The Cenacle – location of the Last Supper and Pentecost
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre – place of Calvary and the tomb