The event will start on February 4th, 2018 at dinnertime and will end on February 11th after breakfast. The organization will only assist the participants during these days. All those who want to come earlier or leave Jerusalem after the dates of the event will have to arrange their own needs. The organization cannot arrange the accommodation, transportation, or other details outside the days of the event.
All participants will be hosted in the same hotel (Leonardo Hotel in Jerusalem). No exceptions are admitted. Check in at the hotel is after 13:00. Check out is before 12:00 noon.
The final price per person of this second edition is $1,350 USD in a double room. For a single room the price is $1,750 USD
The price includes:
- Dinner at the hotel on the day of arrival (February 4th) and breakfast at the Hotel on the day of departure (February 11th)
- Full room-board for the rest of the days of the event
- Shuttle from and to the airport on the 4th and 11th respectively
- Transportation for the days of the event
- Attendance to the lectures
- Professional tour guide
- Tickets for the holy places that require them
- Boat trip on the Sea of Galilee
- Taxis for the drive up Mount Tabor
The price DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Plane tickets
- Medical and travel insurance
- Drinks and coffee
- Personal expenses
Tip for the driver and guide (mandatory in Israel: $1.50/day for the bus driver and $3/day for the guide, per person)
If you have any questions, please write us at email@example.com. In the “Holy Land” section of the website you will find tips for the trip, links, and a small guide to the most visited holy places.